From January 7th to February 28th 2020
NEW SYMPOSIA DEADLINE --> 7th March 23.59 hours
Modulators of opioid receptor signaling and trafficking (biased ligand and signaling, heteromer formation, structure function activity, in silico studies)
Opioid/cannabinoid interactions in pain, addiction and psychiatric disorders
Advances in substance use disorders (opiates, alcohol, cocaine)
Modern society and novel addictions (food, game, sport)
Neuroanatomical changes induced by chronic opioid use (circuits, biomarkers, neuroimaging, epigenetics)
Novel tools and strategies to study brain disorders
Intersection pain and opioid (preclinical and clinical)
Sex differences in pain management or addictive disorders and related comorbidities
The opioid system in psychiatric disorders (ASD, anxiety, depression,...)
Other roles of the opioid system (cancer, neuroprotection, cardiovascular,...)
Alcohol addiction and opioid system
1. Symposium may be formed by 3-4 speakers and a chair of the session.
2. All symposia should address gender equality and include a young investigator.
3. The chair of the session may submit the proposal through the website by filling up a pdf containing:
- A general abstract of no more than 250 words giving a general view of the talks included in the symposium
- List of speakers, including affiliation
- Brief discussion of the contents of each talk (no more than 80 words each)
4. In the submission online, the chair will select the topic that best fits the symposia.