APPLICATION FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO ATTEND CONFERENCE
The organizing committee will consider applications for financial support to INRC 2020 in Valencia, Spain.
- Preference will be given to young scientists (postdoctoral fellows, graduate students and scientists within 10 years of their doctorate) presenting communications (posters or oral communications).
- The amount will depend on the finances available.
- In most instances, it should cover registration fees and partially offset living costs and/or travel.
- Besides registration voucher, receipts must be provided in amounts to cover the award.
- All travel award recipients are required to attend at least 3 days of the conference.
- All travel award recipients are required to stay at the Hotel Melia, Valencia
- (For US bases applicants only). Since this award can support only US-based applicants with funds coming from the National Institute on Drug Abuse, any claims for airfares must be on U.S. carriers whenever possible.
- A copy of the final abstract must be added.
- Application deadline is May 19th, 2020
It is requiered to:
- Fill in all the fields from this document
- Save as word.doc
- Send (with an abstract copy) by e-mail to Lee-Yuan Liu-Chen: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "INRC Travel Award"
**Note that you also need to SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT ONLINE by following instructions on the webpage for abstract submission**